I am a 28 year old Catholic who struggled with infertility. My DH and I have been TTC since March 2009. We were successful once but miscarried at 8 weeks naturally on September 30, 2009. We are prayerfully considering the options on fertility treatment but are just praying things would happen without any medical intervention.
We were blessed with a BFP on April 2, 2011!!!
btw, I'm curious about your veggie diet. I must be reading the same books/watching the same movies as you because I'm trying to eat less meat and more plant protein but I'm still not sure WHAT to eat. wanna post some example meals?
hey cool :) i just did one too!
ReplyDeletebtw, I'm curious about your veggie diet. I must be reading the same books/watching the same movies as you because I'm trying to eat less meat and more plant protein but I'm still not sure WHAT to eat. wanna post some example meals?
ReplyDeleteSure! I'll post some soon :)
ReplyDelete