I've been thinking about doing a series of posts to get to know more people in this Catholic IF Blogging Community. Of course anyone is welcome to join! I guess this type of thing is called a "Round Up". I thought about doing it before I saw the Wedding Dress Post, but was not sure if anyone would join me. It would work just like the wedding dress post, but I'd post a topic once a week or every two weeks.
If you're unsure about the specifics, here's how it would work...I'd post about a specific topic and whoever wanted to join in would create a post and post a comment on my original post to let me know they joined in. Using the comments, I'd post a list of names so everyone can look at the other posts from people. I have so many topics in my head and think it'd be neat to get to know more people in the Catholic IF Blogging Community this way. All comments and suggestions are welcome:)
Thanks!
New Post on Private Blog
7 years ago
I am in!
ReplyDeleteI am interested as well, especially as a new Blogger with so much info to learn and share.
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun!
ReplyDeletei'd do it. the more embarrassing the question the better. ha!
ReplyDelete