Friday, July 1, 2011

Quick Takes


1. I'm so looking forward to the three day weekend!! We are working on our master shower and am hoping to start tiling. Once we are done, I'll post before and after pics.

2. When my DH got the job at our church, our neighbor had a Mass of Thanksgiving scheduled for him. Well, it's finally here and it's tomorrow at 5:30 :)

3. DH and I might go fishing on the boat this weekend! I'll take some pics and post them :)

4. God is so good in blessing me with wonderful sister in laws! DH and I came back from visiting with a truck bed full of baby stuff and a HUGH trash bag full of maternity clothes. Even though my belly is not too big, I'm already wearing some tops cause they are just so comfy :)

5. I'm pretty sure we are set on our name choices. I'm not sure if I'll reveal them on the blog or just wait till the little one comes to announce the name.

6. I am so happy that I am building a better relationship with one of my sister in laws. I've always felt like we had the most in common but since becoming pregnant, our relationship has really grown.

7. Please pray for my co-worker Karen, she is giving a speech at a funeral tomorrow. She was really close to the person who passed and she is really nervous about giving the speech. She really needs the Holy Spirit to help her to be strong for the family members.

Enjoy the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment