1. I love, Love, LOVE my new doctor!!! :) :) She is everything I could ask for and more!!! We had an appointment with her yesterday and she answered all my questions before I could even ask her the list I had. She is a NFP user, has used the Bradley Method herself with all three of her children, and she is so easy to talk to!! The bonus is that she is a family practitioner as well so she can be our family doctor for all three of us :) I'm just so happy!!!! We got to hear the heart beat and schedule the anatomy ultrasound!! We are still team GREEN!
2. My mom had a second interview earlier this week and she said it went well. The bad news is that she has to wait for a third round of interviews that will be held after the 4th of July. Please say a prayer for her.
3. This weekend we are going to visit some family and I get to bring home some baby stuff and maternity clothes that my SIL has been saving for me.
4. My husband bought another boat!! It's not a John Boat, it's a 1984 Bass Boat. He didn't have to pay much more than what we got from selling the John Boat, so I was happy with that :) It needs a REALLY deep cleaning and some work, but I think he's in love with it!!
5. We booked a Lake House to rent for a weekend in July to spend with our neighbors. We are good friends with them. They are about 10 years older than DH and I and have two boys, 14 and 11. We enjoy hanging out with them and are looking forward to a weekend of fishing and laying out!! The boys LOVE my DH...they used to come over to ask if he could come out to play ALL THE TIME. They probably still would but their parents tell them not to bother us too much!
6. Work is slow, so I get to do some blog reading today :)
7. This week took forever!! I'm so glad it's FRIDAY!
I'm childless and have never heard of Team Green. Is that team boy OR girl?
ReplyDeleteSounds like the boat and lake house are makings of a great summer ahead.
- Linda
Yes, we are not going to find out the sex, so we're Team Green :)
ReplyDeleteWe are team green too!!! Love the idea of getting away, have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteNever heard of "team green" but good for you! Waiting seems so hard to me! ;)
ReplyDelete