Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank You and an Update

Thank you so much for your prayers and comments, they really helped calm my nerves. My mom texted me last night to let me know she sold one of her expensive serger machines on craigs.list. She said that should take care of her for awhile and she wrote that she loves "all three of us". It made be feel a little better, but I was not sure what to text back and I didn't feel like calling her to chat. I still feel like I am in an awkward position and am not sure what to say when we talk again. She has another sewing machine listed that might sell quickly as well, so I pray that this money will last her until she finds a job. Again, Thank You!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I deleted my last post... Anyway, I prayed for you and your momma. I know this is a very difficult situation and I hope it continues to get better.

    As for your ultrasound, happy to hear that went well. I'm 19 wks...right there with you:)

    ReplyDelete