I’ve seen other blogs do this so I decided to do it too!
1.
My Water Aerobics Class is tonight!
2.
3.
DH and I will be watching the rest of this movie we started on Monday!
4. The down time I have a work!
5. The cool weather(it's 61*). It was like 80* last Wednesday.



I smiled at #5. It was 14, with a windchill of 0 on my drive into work this morning and yet, I love it and look forward every year to the month of December as everything seems so much more crisp and clean and lovely in the cold (and yes, even more so when covered by a blanket of white snow). Yes, it is a good thing I live in the north, I don't think I could handle 60+ degrees in December...oh the horror of it! LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteLol I also thought #5 was funny-it's snowing here!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen that Therese movie; I'll have to look it up! :)
Haha JBTC, I hear you. It's freezing here too.
ReplyDeleteWell, It feels like 54* now and is suppose to get down to 40 tonight :) It's funny because some people are bundled up and some are in shorts! DH and I always have a little competition to see how long we can go with out turning on the heater, DH hates the cold :)
ReplyDelete