Thursday, December 23, 2010

Waiting....

So...we are waiting until tomorrow morning to take the test. Apparently, I had said on Monday that I wanted to take the test on Christmas Eve and now DH has it in is mind that we have to wait. He said he really wants to wait because he didn't want to take the test and then have us both rush off to work. Since we are both off tomorrow, he wants to be together the whole day after we take the test. I begrudgingly agreed. It's probably best. If it's negative for some reason, I'll be able to be at home and be sad all day, and if positive, spend all day with DH and celebrate!

I'll post as soon as I can. We already know we won't be telling anyone until we see that little heart beat so you all will be the first to know :)

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying. I have no idea how you have the willpower to wait, but I understand the reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How did I miss the last post?! Praying and praying! Can't wait to hear the results!

    ReplyDelete