I never know what to think of dreams. I’ve had horrible dreams that I would never want to come true so I try not to think about what they mean that much. Last night I had a dream that I was 16 weeks pregnant and found out I was having a girl. DH didn’t know for some reason and I told a friend of mine about how excited I was. In my dream I remember thinking how excited DH would be when I told him we were going to have a little Lucy (Our top name choice for when we are blessed with one). On one hand, I enjoy having dreams like that and on the other I don't like it at all. I’ve had dreams in the past where I’ve had babies and know of one vivid dream about a little girl we adopted. DH has even had dreams in which we are blessed with children; those make my heart ache more for some reason.
I’m not sure what else to write on the topic except to ask you all what your thoughts are on dreams.
Also, I’d like to request some prayers for my husband. He is very stressed at work. He talks about quitting and finding something else. I know he won’t quit, but please ask for God to guide him and help him see the good in his job.
Thanks!!
Ugh those dream stink, because they seem so real, and you wake up and they are not real. :( I will pray for your husband.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you're having "bad" dreams. Those are the worst kind. :(
ReplyDeleteI have really, really scary dreams sometimes. When I was younger, they would be about aliens (which is funny now, but they were scary then!), but lately they've been about people killing members of my family. Ughh...they're awful! I cry in my sleep when I have dreams like that.
I'll being praying for you and your husband!