I have my second doctor's appointment on May 2nd at 8:30am. The doctor said there would not be an ultrasound, but they would try to find a heartbeat with the doppler. Dh and I are going to schedule the ultrasound for later that week, hopefully!! Please say a few prayers for me and this little one. I do feel a lot different than my pregnancy in 2009 so I'm taking it as a good sign that I am having food aversions and am really tired when I get home from work. Last time the baby didn't develop and I miscarried naturally 11 weeks into the pregnancy, so I'm still not past that date. I'll be 10 weeks on Monday when I go.
Please also pray for my friend R and her husband A. We were both struggling with infertility for about the same time. We had dinner on the 9th of April when they announced that they were pregnant and we were so excited to let them know we were too. We were only two weeks apart, but they just found out last week that the baby stopped growing and she is now waiting to miscarry naturally. My heart just breaks for them. Any prayers you could offer them would be wonderful.
Thank you so much!!
New Post on Private Blog
7 years ago
Continuing to pray for you!
ReplyDelete