Thursday, April 14, 2011

Checking In

Well there are no updates to report on our baby that we pray is growing strong and healthy. Thank you again for your prayers. I would probably be a mess right now if I didn't feel the prayers from you all.

I've stepped away from reading blogs a little bit. To be honest, I also feel like I should stop writing posts all together. I know the pain of reading about pregnancy updates and I hate that I may make someone feel bad for reading my post. To be honest I don't know what to write either. My heart aches for all you IF Bloggers that are praying to be blessed with babies. I too am praying for you as well. I feel so undeserving of this beautiful gift God has given to me. I am grateful, but feel there are more deserving women out there that have suffered far longer than I have and should be blessed with this gift as well.

On another note, my husband has an interview today at 2pm at our parish for a facilities position. Please say a prayer for him. I've mentioned on this blog before how stressed out he is in his current job. This would be a wonderful change for him and us.

Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so kind for continuing to keep all of us "Infertile" girls in your thoughts and prayers. Trust me, it means a lot. That being said please enjoy this time as well. I know that I do get sad when reading pregnancy posts BUT it also gives me so much joy and hope to see God working in our lives. YOUR pregnancy is well deserved and a TRUE blessing no matter how long you have waited. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with PW. You are so sweet to be so considerate...as I have the same worries as you. My heart aches for them...but it also makes me pray harder for them. Also, I know that these woman also want happiness for you...they have also been praying for you, so it gives them great hope to see that you have succeeded. You also, though, have to bask in the joy of being pregnant...for God blessed your womb. What excitement:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new, just popped over from your prayer buddy's post. I would love to read about your pregnancy and pray for you. Please write about whatever is on your heart, pregnancy or not. The blog is for you as much as others, and those that can or want to read will and those that are having a bad day might step away for a bit if that is what is needed. It is okay to be joyful about being pregnant after IF. I have been there!

    ReplyDelete