Friday, March 23, 2012

Quick Takes


1. Maggie rolled over last night!! She was on her tummy and rolled over her right side to her back! I didn't get it on film because I didn't think she was going to and my phone was not right beside me. DH was home but in the garage :( I yelled for him to come, trying not to scare him into thinking something was wrong, but it was too late!


2. I have a stand mixer now and I've made some delicious items...only two so far. This Honey Whole Wheat Bread and this Banana Bread and I plan to make Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins today!!


3. M is sleeping so well. I just started to put M on a sleep schedule and putting her down when she is drowsy but not asleep. I feared she would just cry when I put her down, but she is doing awesome!! I rock her a bit and stand and sway till I feel she's about to sleep, then I lay her down and she lets out a few tired cries (not screaming) but then falls right to sleep!! I thought it was going to be a lot harder...I know there are HARD days to come, but right now I'll enjoy it :)


4. The weather has been beautiful here and we've been enjoying many walks.


5. My mom is going to come visit Saturday. I've asked her if she'll teach me how to sew! I hope this will be a good bonding experience for us :)


6. I'm looking forward to our Bradley Class reunion this Sunday. We will get together with all the couples we took the class with and get to visit and see all the babies. It will be interesting to see everyone NOT pregnant since we met everyone when we were and haven't seen each other since.


7. I think my lilies are coming back!! My neighbor bought me some last year and I thought they had died :( I think I see them popping back up but it could be weeds!! I actually posted about them last year HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment