Monday, November 28, 2011

The "Due" Date is Today!

Today is my official due date. I'm feeling great but there is no indication that this baby will be coming soon...it is just a waiting game now. I'm excited to meet this little one but scared too! Will I know what to do when he/she gets here? I think I have everything it needs...

I thought it was pretty neat to start Advent in this time of waiting for Jesus and waiting for this baby to make his/her appearance. I started this blog a year ago thinking I would never get pregnant, but now on the anniversary of my first post (Nov. 21) I'm still waiting, but waiting to see this little one, which is such a JOY! I'm continuing to pray for all those suffering IF. I pray that you will experience this type of waiting too. I have quickly come to realize that my struggle with IF has made me more patient. There are friends and family of mine that are being so impatient...wondering how I'm keeping so calm knowing the baby can come at any moment. In my mind, I've waited a year and a half to meet this little one, a few more days will not drive me insane :) Plus, I want this little one to come when it is ready and not when I say I've had enough. I love being pregnant and to be honest, I'll miss my belly! Of course, the baby will be here, but it's just different.

Dear Prayer Buddy and others that would like to pray for me, please say a prayer that this baby will come when he/she is ready. I'd also like to have the baby before 12/12 because my doctor will make me get induced if I don't go into labor on my own before then.

God's Blessing to you all!! Happy Advent :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for your due date! Time flies so quickly.. Praying for a safe and easy labor and that you won't have to be induced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Such an insightful post about "waiting"....you described it so well. I pray that your child arrives safely and soon! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for a happy and safe delivery for you and precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a safe delivery at the perfect time! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awarded you a Liebster Blog award! I love your blog. Check out my blog on how to pass on the award to other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete